How to Hang Festoon LightsParty Lights Company
Hanging festoon lights can be a great way to add some ambiance to your outdoor or indoor space. Here are some steps you can follow to hang festoon lights:
- Plan the layout: Decide where you want to hang the lights and how many strands you will need. Measure the distance between the anchor points to determine the length of each strand.
- Choose the right anchor points: Festoon lights are typically hung between two sturdy anchor points, such as trees, poles, or the walls of a building. Make sure the anchor points can support the weight of the lights.
- Install the anchor points: If you need to install anchor points, use screws or hooks that are rated for outdoor use and can support the weight of the lights. Make sure the anchor points are level and secure.
- Hang the lights: Start at one anchor point and string the lights along the desired path, securing them with clips or zip ties. Make sure the lights are taut and not sagging.
- Test the lights: Once all the lights are hung, plug them in to make sure they are working properly. Make any necessary adjustments to the placement of the lights or the tension of the strands. Enjoy your new ambiance: With your festoon lights hung, you can now enjoy a warm and inviting atmosphere in your space!